Being Little IS Much!!

This morning, Henry, opened the bus door and yelled in, 'Mom, do you have a tract?' 'Of course!', I said while reaching for one. ' I want to ride over and give him one', he told me while pointing to the employee tending to the dumpsters. He grabbed it jumped on his bike and told George to come with him. I grabbed my camera and watched as Henry showed George the paper in his hand while explaining his plan.
I was over-flowing with pride as I watched our boys ride off to their mission field! What an amazing feeling to see these little men speak Jesus' name to this man whom we had all spoken with not even five min before. I was glued in to them through the zoom on my camera as the conversation took place. It wasn't lengthy. Just enough to perk his interest in the paper he was handed. There are some who have argued with me that giving a gospel tract is a waste of time and that people will not accept Christ that way. That it's only by establishing a relationship with a person will they come to know Christ. I am here to tell you that that is a LIE!! I could give you a lengthy list of those who have gotten saved by reading one and not only that, but are we that naive to think that God's power is not big enough to touch someone's heart thru His Word? I am grateful to be able to give them out. It brightens people's day, shows people you care and little is much when God is in it!!
Your little people that God has entrusted you with are watching you, will mimic you whether bad or good. What testimony are you leaving them with?

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who was in the woods, on his way to commit suicide when he found a tract on the path in front of him. He picked it up, read it and was saved. Needless to say, he doesn't go anywhere without bringing tracts with him to pass out! Great post!

    ReplyDelete