I hate when I'm reminded of my own sin!

When I woke this morning, I was thinking of yesterday and realized how I had allowed sin in! Some days we are weaker, spiritually, than others and one of those days was yesterday for me. If we are not aware that our armour isn't all there or too loose, we are opened to evil. For me my mouth was again too free! It was opened to the window of my heart and my heart definitely did not reflect enough of Jesus yesterday!

You see, we ourselves as Christians, don't even see it coming. We get too comfortable somedays and fail to guard our hearts, put on our armour and prepare spiritually for the battle that we face daily! Satan is out to destroy us! He will be sly, sneaking and creep in unaware. He looks of those cracks and holes in us EVERYDAY! He will not stop picking, scrapping and even hammering away to get in! But he is POWERLESS against us as long as we are Filled with the Lord and use his strength to battle! He cannot conquer God, but he can us! So stand strong knowing God's mighty hand, rock solid armour and his Word are at your disposal as long as we are filling ourselves up. No one will do it for us!

I hate when I'm reminded of my own sin, but it does humble me to the throne, reminds me to prepare and empower me to know that I am a Child of God!!

Lamentations 3:18-24 And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD: Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment