Choose

We cannot continue in the Should've, Could've, Would've life. I would have. He should have. They could have. I could dwell in those places for hours every day. I have been the one to make wrong choices. I have been the one to be hurt. We all have been idiots and made choices that we will have regrets for years to come.

I have CHOSEN to move on. Forgive those who have wronged me. Make right with those I have hurt.
I have CHOSEN not to waste time letting my bad attitude think I will make their life miserable or I will keep mine a mess.
I have CHOSEN to use the time more productively for the Lord. To stop the whining and start winning. God wants us to have Victory in our lives for Him, productively.
There has to come a time when we choose to honor others and ourself despite what's been done. A time where we fight the easy way of bitterness, hatred and self-pity. The devil is using us more than we know when we act this way. It is unscriptural.
We must CHOOSE to do the work it takes to build up, edify and love others in Christ.

Over time people change, hopefully, for the better. We know them by their fruits. They should be growing closer to the Lord--not repeating the same sin over and over.

What will we choose?

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.Phil 3:13,14

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:29-32

No comments:

Post a Comment